Monday, April 2, 2007

One week from now ...

... we will be in Kazakhstan and hopefully will have met Almira by now. Jon's father is doing better and was able to come to the lumber yard for a short time last Friday. Please pray for his continued improvement. Sarah seems to be doing okay with our going now. She understands the reason we have to be gone and although she has been a bit clingy, she is also excited about her new sister.

At home I am having the continuing battle with the luggage. It seems like we have nothing packed and yet I'm looking at 3 almost full suitcases. I may have to start pulling things out before long. We have to be able to get our clothes over there. I now understand the battle that everyone goes through with the luggage and trying to pack just the right things. I've sworn that I will not buy another thing to take with us. I'm just glad I shipped 2 more boxes of donations last week to Boris in Kaz.

That's all until later. The countdown is on. Just five days left ...

Kathy B.

No comments: