Saturday, April 7, 2007

Pictures found ... just for fun - from February



I wish I could move post around, because this should be back in February. I was cleaning off my digital camera last night after charging it, just making sure it was ready. I found some pictures from our trip to Orlando back in February. Jon had a hardware show to go to, adults only. It was at a beautiful resort. I found some of our pictures last night. We stayed at the Omni Resort at Champion's Gate. The trip was pretty extraordinary. I am always amazed at how these companies can put on such well orchestrated events for 1,000 people. Here are a few pictures. We had a good time and it was our first taste of being away from Sarah for 4 days. It was tough on her, but I knew we needed to do it. Besides Jon and I had a lot of fun. Okay. I'm going to make breakfast now. I'll post later. Maybe from Amsterdam, who knows?


Kathy B.

No comments: