Thursday, May 31, 2007

Coming home

We are done here. We had our embassy interview earlier this afternoon. Then we left and went to the KLM office and got our tickets changed. We are flying home at 8:30 into Monroe on Friday night, June 1st. I just can't believe it. Almira and Sarah were both jumping up and down when I told them we were really coming home tomorrow. They are so excited. Almira keeps saying tomorrow, tomorrow we will be in America.

Things have been going great and I've made some good friends here. I hope we can all keep in touch. I can't believe it is almost over with now. Maybe I will sleep tonight. We have to leave for the airport tomorrow mornnig at 4AM with 2 other American families. I will post more tomorrow from Amsterdam if I get a chance. I just hope we don't have flight problems like we did last time coming out of Astana. We can't take Almira out of the airport in Amsterdam, she is still a Kazak citizen until she steps foot on American soil.

Well, I better go upstairs and check on the girls in the room. We'll see you soon.

Kathy

No comments: