Sunday, May 27, 2007

We made it to Amsterdam .... again

Sarah and I have done the Van Gogh Museum this afternoon. We are back in the airport killing some time until we get on the plane. We are both pretty exhausted since we have not slept much since Friday night.

This time tomorrow we will be with Almira and I am so excited, as is Sarah. We are going to try and crash on the plane tonight and get some sleep if we can stretch out at all. Last night was a packed airplae.

I'll try and post more later this week after we get some things accomplished.

Talk to everyone soon,

Kathy B.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi, Kathy!!! I am SO EXCITED for you! I'm praying for you as you make this exciting journey! Tell me again....When will you arrive home ( at the Monroe airport?)
THANKS!
: ) Kathy G.

Kathy said...

OOPS! I forgot something! Tell me if it is O.K. for me to share your site with our friends and family. I don't know if they will be able to log on or not without being invited. I've already wanted to share your story, and what made me want to share it even more was the story about the little boy now availiabe for adoption, plus looking at the girls who are Almira's friends who also need to be adopted. My eyes teared up, and I thought, "We need more people to see these precious children who need a home... I need to send it out to everyone I know." But, then, since it's your site, I needed to ask you first if that would be o.k.
Let me know!
THANKS! : )
Kathy G.