Friday, May 25, 2007

Just one more day ...














Hello all. Sarah and I are preparing to leave for our 1/2 way around the world trip. We are very excited and Sarah can't wait to meet her new sister. I received an e-mail from Boris last night with lots of pictures of the girls' outing. I also received an e-mail from Masha with more Almira pictures with some of the folks at her school. I just wanted to post some.

We've still got to pack tonight, but since the plane doesn't leave until 4:30 tomorrow afternoon, we've still got some time.

This is a picture of the girls at the Donner Cafe on Thursday. I think Almira must have been taking the picture. They celebrated Vika's birthday which was April 6th, right before we arrived. Katya is on the end (laughing) and Roza is in the middle. Katya just turned 14 in February and is desparately wanting a family. I think she is having a hard time with Almira leaving her. She is a very sweet and affectionate girl and we would love to find a family for her here in the U.S.

The other picture is Vika with a kitty at the orphanage. I don't think the kitty is very happy in this picture. The last picture I posted was Almira and Katya hanging out in a tree. It looks like they were having a great time. I'll post more pictures from Masha later.

No comments: