Thursday, May 24, 2007

I received a message from a friend that I wanted to send out. I will just post it below. I wanted to see if anyone is going to Petro sometime soon or knows someone adopting from Kazakhstan and wants a great little boy to adopt. I've also posted her e-mail address if anyone is interested. Maybe between everyone on the Petro list and that reads this blog, we can find him a way to America ... a way to a home and a family.

Plumbago39@aol.com
For two years we've been sponsoring a (just turned) eleven year old boy through Antares. Grisha is my daughter's half brother. Through a bureaucratic snafu, this boy has never been listed on the adoption registry. We now have him listed and represented by Adoption Ark. We aren't able to adopt him, but are paying the agency fee to in the hopes of finding him a good family. He's a handsome, healthy boy and Boris and Svetlana speak very highly of him. Perhaps in the circle of people reading your blog, you'll come across someone who would like more information. They can contact me or Adoption Ark directly.

Thanks to everyone for their kind comments and support this last few months. I'm so glad I started this blog. It has been wonderful sharing this experience with so many friends. It also makes it easier for my friends still in Kaz to keep up with us.

Thanks,
Kathy

No comments: